Monday, 28 November 2011

Working at home today

Well I'm working at home today which for me means an outbuilding at the end of the garden.  The facilities are ok.  It's a reasonable size building split into 3 rooms, 1 of which stores garden stuff, 1 of which is an office and the other is a storeroom which houses a large amount of bits and pieces I've collected.  The office is good, it has internet and a/c so what more could i need.

I'm meant to work at home most of the time and visit the office occasionally, however in practice this often isn't the case and i spend more time in the 'real' office than i should.  The idea behind it was that we live 2 hours away from the office so a 4 hour commute was too much, hence home working.  In practice though I need to be in the office a little more than we originally agreed, however it's ok.  Although the home office is fully connected to the 'real' office it can be a little lonely which is often why I spend a little more time in the 'real' office.

The Home Office



No comments:

Post a Comment