Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Busy Week

Wow a busy week this week too after last weeks fun at Google's new London HQ.

I've been in the office for three days this week sorting out dull stuff, I'm off to MTV in Amsterdam early tomorrow morning for the handover meeting of the system there.  I then fly back early doors from Amsterdam to London City to be at google around 9ish to meet one of our engineers and 2 of the new guys. (Oh yes, we've also had 6 of our 8 new starters start this week).
Next week it's 3 days away with a short trip to TG4 in Galway, Ireland to offer some 'operation' knowledge into a planning meeting.  You can only fly to Shannon it appears from Heathrow which isn't especially close and then it's around a 2 hour drive at the other end and no doubt we will have skimped on the hire car and it will be something pretty rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment