Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Almost Easter

It's almost Easter now (26th March) and we're just waiting now for a letter from Kings College Hospital with a date to return.  Since the last entry I've been transferred from Princess Royal University Hospital, which is local to me, to Kings which isn't that close but luckily the local train from here stops at Denmark Hill which is the closest station and then it's only a 5 minute walk.  I've had one visit which was more blood tests and another CT but it was all pretty quick and the people were all really nice.

So whilst feeling 100% I'm still waiting so we've decided to take the little one to EuroDisney in Paris for the day.  We are going to go on an afternoon train then stay the night and visit Disney the next day.  It's quite expensive but I'm sure she'll love it.

I've a few days holiday off work in the last 2 weeks as if I don't I'll lose it.  It's been good as I've been able to crack on with a few other little projects such as building a small HD OB vehicle in the back of a LWB Mercedes Sprinter and also spend some time thinking about good channel play out solutions.

It's late March now and it's still extremely cold and occasionally snowy.  Hopefully things will pick up soon as we're all getting fed up with the temperature hanging around +1 to -1C all day longs, plus who knows what the heating bills will be like.  I think I read in the news yesterday that there is a shortage of gas in the UK and that things are getting pretty tight with gas supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment