Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Well here we are a whole year on

Yes, it’s now a whole year to the day since i had my pancreatic surgery, it’s actually probably about the time I came round that I’m writing this now.  Well I’m still here, I made it through although it’s been a long year of slow healing.  Maybe one day I won’t feel as though I had the surgery but a whole year on things can still be difficult sometimes although not that I’m complaining things could be a whole lot different.

On Saturday Lisa and I went to the cinema to watch The Inbetweeners 2 which as billed is a really really funny film and is everything you expect including some very good line.  On Sunday Lisa, Josie and I went to the Lyric Theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue and saw The tiger who came to tea.  The seats weren’t too bad and Josie had a great time she loves the book at bedtime so we thought we would take her to see it for real.

Tiger who came to tea

No comments:

Post a Comment