After a few weeks I get my outpatients appointment from Kings which is a late morning appointment which meand it will be busy. It gets pretty busy at the liver outpatients department but you can't really complain as they do such a good job and your appointment is only late because somebody else is probably getting some news that needs a good explanation . Some poeple do get stressed out in the waiting room though and need to have a little more patience. I've also seen my GP who has signed me up until at least 12th October which as the time seems like ages away.
Broadcast Technology and Operations Professional. I live in South East London and am Director of Technology and Engineering for MX1 (www.mx1.com)
Tuesday, 8 October 2013
The next few weeks....
The next few weeks consist of not doing too much at all really. I don't really get out much further than mum and dads house and the occasional trip to a coffee shop or café. As i can't drive all this means be ferried about too which can sometimes be painful especially going over speed humps in the car. Sleeping is pretty difficult and I spend a good 3 or 4 weeks sleeping sitting upright as laying down is simply too painful. Often it isn't easy to sleep at all and I spend the night awake watching the TV with the subtitles on or simply awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment